PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES & ACTIVITIES.
If you are having troubles creating an account or adding a child onto your account, please call Recreation at (805) 986-6542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 24th - April 30th: Port Hueneme Residents
May 1st - May 7th: Returning Students
May 8th - Until Full: New Students/Non-Residents
Another amazing summer for the Port Hueneme Jr. Lifeguard Program!
The purpose of the Junior Lifeguard Program is to create a safe environment for visitors to Hueneme Beach, acquainting them with the hazards of open water swimming.
Our expert staff will teach your child:
- Good Sportsmanship, Courtesy and Respect
- Lifesaving Skills and First Aid
- Ocean Ecology
- Ocean Rescue Techniques
- Physical Training
- Surfing Techniques
- Children ages 8 to 16 years
- $350 per child, $325 for second child
- $250 per child with resident discount with proof of residency
- No additional sibling discount for Port Hueneme Residents
- Program fees may change