Bard Road and Park Avenue
Bubbling Springs is a 21-acre community park serving both as a passive neighborhood park and home to Port Hueneme Little League.
Facilities include children's play equipment, picnic sites, barbecue pits, public restrooms, 2 to 3 hardball fields, one t-ball field, concession building, and large open grass areas.
Bubbling Springs Recreational Corridor
is a drainage control channel that includes landscaping and 7 acres of pathway system. The Bubbling Springs Recreation Corridor connects Bubbling Springs Park to Hueneme Beach Park and is a great place for a nice walk or bike ride.
Rules & Regulations
Please be respectful of the following regulations.
City of Port Hueneme Municipal Code Section
- 4016 Park Hours: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 4007 No Alcoholic Beverages
- 4009 No Disturbances (Vulgar Language/Lewd Conduct/Loud Noises)
- 3436 No Amplified Sound
- 4014 No Solicitation or Peddling
- 4011 No Damaging of Flora, Trees, or Turf
- 3007 Dogs Must Be on a Continuously-Held Leash
- 3008 Remove and Dispose of Animal Waste
State of California Code Section
PC 647 No Loitering
H&S 104495 No Tobacco